Hi! We are Netguru. We help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. We respect and want to build on our diversity. We are open for workplace adaptations.
We also help team members develop their skills through internal learning opportunities, R&D projects, and personal growth budgets. Our efforts bring results: Netguru ranks as one of the most desired IT employers, alongside Facebook, SpaceX, and Netflix.
- working with an experienced team – you have your own mentor and a leader of a dev group,
- processes based on Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes,
- constant development of your hard and soft skills (internal Webinars, conferences, access to multiple online courses and e-books),
- startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, we help them turn their dreams into online practice and most suitable working solutions,
- enjoying flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office or from home,
- working on the best equipment: we will provide you with a MacBook and additional accessories for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable,
- having a smooth start: your leader and a buddy will support you and mentor you.
- hands-on knowledge of Ruby on Rails, HAML/SCSS,
- ability to deal efficiently with databases and various queries,
- very good command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+), Polish not required.
- are experienced in communicating with foreign clients and working in Agile way,
- understand test-driven development,
- can efficiently search for the information you need,
- love to take charge of the project you are working on,
- have some open-source contributions.
Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
- We’ll review your application and if it meets our requirements, you’ll be ask to solve the task.
- We’re going to invite authors of the best apps to an interview and pair programming with our Recruitment and RoR crew.
- Finally, with positive feedback from the previous meeting, we would like you to meet one of our Team Leaders.
- That was absolutely the last step! Now, we can send you a job offer and invite you aboard Netguru!
Don’t hold off any longer and apply via the form! If you have any questions, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
TO APPLY GO HERE https://www.netguru.com/career/ruby-on-rails-developer