Ruby on Rails Developer
Saleskick, a Swedish startup with headquarters in Stockholm, is now opening up a development office in Warsaw. We want you to help us build the world’s most appreciated sales gamification software!
Saleskick is a sales performance platform that helps sales organizations to engage and motivate their sales teams in a whole new way. Our product is an easy to use software that integrates with basically any CRM system out there. We want to change the way sales teams visualize and use data in order do increase productivity and grow revenue while at the same time making a sales process more fun.
What you will do
• Cooperate with our product team and fellow developers in order to deliver solutions for new feature requirements and enhancements to our product
• Write tests for your code
• Engage in code reviews or pair-programming in order to maintain consistency and quality of our codebase
• Work on internal tools to make testing, deployment, reporting and monitoring easier
What we have in mind
• Experienced developer in Ruby on Rails
• A team player spirit who also takes initiatives
• Problem solver
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What We Offer
• You will get the possibility to help us build our development office and company culture from the ground up.
• You will be part of a fast growing startup that is expanding internationally.
• Competitive salary - up to 12000 PLN gross
• Flexible working hours: ~40 hours / week
• Private healthcare
Please send your cover letter, CV and any links to your portfolio (e.g. GitHub) to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following text included “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883).”
Apply now: email@example.com