Why Housecall Pro?
Help us build solutions that build better lives. At Housecall Pro, we show up to work every day to make a difference for real people: the home service professionals that support America’s 100 million homes.
We’re all about the Pro, and dedicate our days to helping them streamline operations, scale their businesses, and—ultimately—save time so they can be with their families and live well. We care deeply about our customers and foster a culture where our company, employees, and Pros grow and succeed together. Leadership is as focused on growing team members’ careers as they expect their teams to be on creating solutions for Pros.
Compensation: 4 000 - 6 600 USD per month (B2B)
We also offer:
- Paid holidays and flexible time🏝
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs📈
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
- We are working in Central European Time⏰
- Newest MacBook + Setup Fee ($500)
The role: Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
This offer is for you if you:
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in programming Rails applications
- Have advanced knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Have at least a theoretical understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills. You’ll be working with a distributed team, so first-class communication is a must
- Have at least some working experience with Sidekiq
- Have a practical understanding of SOLID principles
- Interest in writing clean, extendable code
- Fluent in Polish and English
You get extra points for:
- Working understanding of React
- Understanding the importance of loosely coupled code
- Interest in DDD
- Understanding of different refactoring techniques
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.