We are looking for an experienced Developer with strong Ruby skills to join our team.
Sellektor.com is an aggregation platform for e-commerce products in fashion and home categories. Our aim it to improve search experience of online customers and help them discover quality products. It’s a challenging and competitive market and we consider the technology to be our competitive advantage.
We like building stuff that scales well. Our distributed data integration pipeline processes almost million products from 50+ data sources every day. We’re fanatics of top-quality data, because it’s the only way to deliver a premium search features to our customers. We put a lot of effort into automating our data-enrichment and analytics processes.
Our tech stack
Ruby (Ruby on Rails, dry-rb, sidekiq, rspec, etc), React, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Heroku, Cloudflare. With plans to introduce some Elixir as well!
- Develop new features for our search engine and web application
- Maintain and expand our data integration pipeline
- Build internal tools for our back-office team
- Provide good test coverage for new and existing code
- Experiment and research new ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby and its ecosystem (Rails, Sidekiq, Rspec, etc)
- Good familiarity with Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with React.js is a nice-to-have
- Previous experience in working with applications in production environment
- High level of self-discipline and ownership (you will have a lot of autonomy)
- Test-first mindset
- Open-mindedness and good communication and collaboration skills
- Company: Sellektor Technologies Sp. z o.o.
- Location: Fully remote
- Salary: 9-15k net PLN (B2B or equivalent)
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Work-hours: Elastic with some core fixed hours
How to apply
If you sound like the person we’re looking for, we’ll invite you to a video interview to have a more in-depth conversation (about technical stuff mostly).
No quizzes. No test tasks.