Are you ready to work with the largest production Rails apps in the industry with direct access to infrastructure as code built in Ruby that automates our multi-region AWS deployments around the world? We are waiting for a Software Engineer with experience in Rails, PostgreSQL and React.js. We are open to juniors, middle and senior developers.
If this is you, we’ve been waiting for you.
- You love to learn and develop new skills continuously.
- You have experience building robust, scalable and secure RESTful APIs, working with relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL .
- You write clean Rails/React.js code and care deeply about code quality.
- You believe in TDD, and detest having bugs slip through to production.
- You are passionate about learning and continuous improvement.
- You have creative ideas, a collaborative attitude and strong work ethic.
- You have an interest in learning and exploring frontend technologies, especially React, Redux and related technologies.
- If you can speak English and Russian, it will be great.
- Modern office place (https://brainembassy.pl/en/)
- Competitive salary
- The team of talented and positive people using modern technologies and practices in development and management Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Code Reviews, etc…
- 38 PTO (paid time off) per year
- Flat company structure
- Private healthcare Medicover) Ability to work remotely
- Support participation in local meet-ups
- Free snacks, coffee/tea
- Laptop Program (cofinancing of purchasing Macbook laptops)
- Bike parking
- No dress code
- A yearly up-to 5k PLN benefits budget, which can be spent on Training/Learning (books, courses, etc); Tickets and transportation to conferences and meet-ups Additional medical treatment; Psychologist; Compensating transportation expenses; Co-financing bike purchase…and many more
HOW TO CONTACT WITH US?