Our company Techforce is looking for RoR Developers to work with us in KRAKÓW! from our office for our Irish client.
Location: Krakow, Krupnicza 12
Rate: 8 000-12 000 PLN/ B2B contract.
We also offer regular job contract for this position.
We are in Krakow since 2012 and we created a good place to work, develop, have fun and keep the balance between private and professional life.
Feel invited to visit our office in Old Town Krakow.
Some of the benefits: English lessons, internal technical lectures, every day fresh fruits and drinks, private health insurance, paid holidays, multisport card (also on B2B).
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN CANDIDATES:
As a passionate, experienced and talented Ruby developer, you will be helping to shape our team and scale our technology to accommodate our growth. The business is at a stage where requirements change frequently so flexibility and a can-do attitude is a must. We’d love to find someone who has previously worked on a Rails project that has gone through the changes Bizimply are about to experience.
- Deliver high-quality peer-reviewed code that follows best practices
- Review code written by teammates and participate in technical decision making
- Demonstrate continued desire to progress in the business by keeping up to date with our industry, competitors, and services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure the needs of customers are met
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of process and best practices
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience in a production environment
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Motivated and driven with the ability to lead by example
- Customer centric with an ability to turn customer problems into solutions
Our recruitment process:
3.Final interview with the client.