We are u2i - we help businesses (big or small) bring ideas to life with tech. For us, it's all about the value for the end-user, close collaboration with our clients and finding creative solutions to their business needs. We have quite a lot of projects in different shapes and colors. Some of them are small and dynamic, others are big and more static. But they have one thing in common - each makes you feel the impact you're making.
We have a specific project in mind, that we would like you to join
Ever wondered how much buzz your favorite TV series generates in social media? The product we’re building helps TV networks and brands make data-driven decisions about their social media marketing strategy. Our job is to analyze the biggest social media platforms and find content related to TV. We process the biggest social media platform in the world and match millions of TV-related engagement every day. You’ll get a chance to work on a mixture of real-time and batch processing systems.
Want to learn more about us? Visit our career page!
We'd like to make sure that u2i is a good fit for you (and vice versa), so let's lay our cards on the table.
The ideal candidate that we have in mind has:
- business-oriented mindset
- experience with working directly with a client
- excellent communication skills
- very good knowledge of Ruby / Rails (or knows another programming language really well and is willing to learn RoR)
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- ability to write and optimize queries, design schemas in relational databases
- experience in designing and implementing web applications
- familiarity with cloud-based architectures (AWS preferred)
- deep understanding of Agile approach
- fluent English (C1 / C2)
We're fully aware that you might not check all the boxes and we're cool with that - just give it a try! At the end of the process, we will provide you with a detailed feedback, so it's a win-win situation even without a match.
As soon as we welcome you to u2i, you will:
- sign a contract of your choice for 16 - 20k PLN (B2B)
- get 26 days of paid holidays and some extra sick leave
- have flexible working hours
- pick hardware of your choice
- get a part of company profit shares every month
- spend up to 10% of your time on self-development
- possibly visit the US during your business trips once or twice a year
- be welcome to attend tech conferences of your choice
- enjoy breakfasts, snacks and lunches, delivered to the office every day
- have tons of fun in the game room, equipped with PlayStation and musical instruments
Union Square Internet Development Sp. z o.o.
ul. Przemysłowa 12A/200