- Ruby developer (preferably with commercial experience)
- US-based social TV measurement company
- TDD, Agile, Scrum, pair programming
- perks: great office, food&drinks, trips to NYC, hardware of choice, English lessons, healthcare, Multisport, games
- salary commensurate to your experience and skills (7k+ gross)
In u2i we are looking for a person to join a project for US-based social TV measurement company that is a part of Nielsen’s holding. The project is done in cooperative with Twitter.
Who we are?
u2i is a consulting firm with a focus on developing technology driven websites and web applications. We work internationally. In collaboration with our clients we come up with creative solutions to their business needs, using our ﬂexible and down-to-earth approach to delivering projects.
What you should have:
- very good knowledge of Ruby
- very good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- very good knowledge of SQL
What would be great if you had:
- commercial experience in designing and implementing web applications
- knowledge of Git
- knowledge of Java
- experience with search engines (Solr)
- experience with cloud infrastructure
- experience with AWS
How we work?
- We work in small teams and do pair programming
- We do Test Driven Development
- We use Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Everyone gets involved in the design side of the project, as part of the Agile process
- We have direct contact with our clients every day (emails, Skype calls, trips to NYC)
What we offer?
- great and creative atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- trips to NYC
- laptop of your choice
- individual or group English lessons
- big desk and comfortable chair in our awesome office in Kraków
- private healthcare and Multisport card
- breakfasts and lunches everyday
- competitive salary commensurate to your experience and skills (7k+ PLN gross)
Union Square Internet Development Sp. z o.o.
ul. Przemysłowa 12A; 30-701 Kraków