LEARN SOMETHING NEW THIS SUMMER!
The third edition of Summer Internship Program at u2i is coming! Wanna learn how to use your skills to build a product? Join us for a summer internship and see what true software engineering is all about!
WHO WE ARE
u2i is a software house, in which we develop several different projects in close cooperation with our clients from US. We use technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js, ReactJS, MongoDB or SQL. There are currently 55 people working in the office in Kraków and we are looking forward to having smart and motivated programmers joining us this summer!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will work on an internal project from scratch (we promise, no maintenance!). You’ll be a part of a team where people care for the things they build, where developers use modern technologies to solve problems and where teams apply best practices and lean approach to organize their work. We will support you on your learning path (mentoring, code reviews, feedback sessions, u2i library, access to online learning tools and more!)
- Start on July 2nd (although we’re flexible when it comes to your exams)
- 3 months (with up to 2 weeks break for your vacations)
- 2500 net/month
- Great perks (free breakfasts & lunches, game room, team building activities, hectolitres of delicious coffee and more!)
- You are smart and eager to learn - student or not!
- You love programming (and we don’t really care about the technologies you know, you’ll learn with us)
- You have a good command of English
Applications: until 25th March
Invitations to the next stage: 5th April
Coding Challenge* event: 6th and/or 13th April, save both dates!
On-site interviews: 16th-27th April
Final decisions: 10th May
*fun programming competition
(Remember- application closes on 26th March!)
Union Square Internet Development Sp. z o.o.
ul. Przemysłowa 12A/200