We're Unamo, we're R&D department in Warsaw and we're looking for new people for a new team.
What do we do:
- SEO software under unamo.com,
- We maintain a responsive, user-friendly website with advanced functionalities,
- We crawl other websites, a lot,
- Often we have to figure out interesting approach to problems we're facing due the fact we're dealing with 3rd party services.
- Two-weeks long sprints (might vary depending on team),
- CI (with static code analysis and linters),
- Code reviews & QA manager.
- React.js (ES6 / CoffeeScript),
- Ruby / Ruby on Rails / Go,
- Rspec / Postgresql,
- Debian / Ansible / Rancher (dev tooling),
- Bare Metals / VPS Servers / a little bit of AWS,
- Git / Github.
- At least 1 year experience with Ruby on Rails,
- Knowledge of RESTful API, SQL,
- Experience with developing front-end,
- Good communication skills,
- Good grasp of HTML/CSS/JS,
- Good command of verbal and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with React.js,
- Experience with full-stack development,
- Knowledge of Sass CSS preprocessor,
- Understanding of responsive web techniques.
- A real impact on the company's performance and growth,
- Flexible working hours & possibility to work remotely from time to time,
- Private Medical Care & MultiSport Card,
- Working in Warsaw’s city center (Hala Koszyki).
Application form: https://unamopl.workable.com/jobs/563980
Unamo Polska Sp. z o.o.
Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa (HQ)
św. Antoniego 2/4, 50-073 Wrocław (Wro R&D)