We are a software house that concentrates on long-lasting partnerships with ongoing projects. We try to avoid MVP startups unless they know what they are doing and can accept our terms. We focus on hiring good engineers and we focus on delivering high-quality solutions to our clients.
We work mainly for foreign clients (USA & Europe mostly) thus we require our engineers to have good English skills.
We build our culture around transparency, good communication and growing individual skills - we organize investment days, lightning talks and share this knowledge in the community. We use OKRs to set our quarterly focuses.
We intend to stay rather small and focus on quality rather than overgrow.
• Basic knowledge about Ruby/Ruby on Rails and generally web development
• Understanding the principles of Object-Oriented Programming
• Good knowledge about algorithms (data structures, search algorithms)
• familiar with linux environment
• develop new features for internal, open-source projects using Agile methodologies (edited)
• research and design solutions for challenging tasks with help of using eg. Diagrams
• learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
• 3 month paid internship <3500
• Possibility of extending the internship
• Closely cooperate with our CTO
• Highly marketable skills
• Possibility to work with team of professional engineers in a great environment
• The best location (30 seconds from Metro Racławicka!) - beautiful office with garden
• Great coffee, free snacks and fruits in the kitchen
• Great atmosphere (we party a lot and do team-building activities after work to get to know each other better)
If you want to hear more details, please take a look at the ads or shoot us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
ul. Odolańska 56