We’re building a future where voice, messaging, and wireless services can act as building blocks to facilitate high-fidelity, secure, and modern modes of communication.
In This Role You Will:
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across Telnyx’s engineering teams.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at large-scale.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
You May Be Fit For This Role If You:
- Have 3+ years of professional software development experience with an object oriented or functional programming language (eg Ruby/Java/C#/Scala/Clojure/Haskell/etc)
- Have an appreciation of functional programming and a strong desire to become an expert Elixir programmer
- Have experience working with relational databases at scale
- Have deep knowledge of microservice architecture patterns and anti-patterns
- Have experience with message queues like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Understand of the challenges inherent in concurrent and distributed programming
- Have experience with more exotic databases/key-value stores such as ETS, Mnesia and Redis
- Have familiarity with Docker, Consul, Kubernetes, Jenkins, or Ansible
How to apply: email@example.com