I’m a web development consultant specialising in delivering high quality web-based solutions to exciting projects. There are start-ups, companies, agencies and individual entrepreneurs amongst my clients.
I take pride in the quality of delivered applications and the quality of code underneath.
I’m looking for a like minded Ruby on Rails developer to join forces with me!
What you’ll get:
- flexible working hours
- 40-85 PLN net/hour (B2B invoice or equivalent)
- ability to learn best development practices (and I hope to learn from you too!)
What are my requirements:
- solid Ruby and Ruby on Rails knowledge, backed by at least 1 year of experience
- ability to produce clean and well tested code
- confidence and proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- front-end development experience HTML5, CSS3, jQuery
- experience with AngularJS, React.js, Ember.js or Backbone
- experience with RSpec and Capybara
I run all projects remotely so I’m looking for someone who’s comfortable with that.
Co-working office is also an option if you’re based in Warsaw, like me.
You will take responsibility for important back-end as well as front-end parts of the projects yourself, so be ready for challenges!
If you’re interested, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with short info about yourself, links to completed projects, blog or Github account.
Bartosz Blimke Web Dev Ltd
10 Buckhurst Road
Bexhill on Sea
Company Reg. No.: 08256220