Brief job description
As a globally recognizable PR software provider, we’re still a group of people who love creating awesome products and we are looking for an experienced Ruby Backend Developer who would support us in building and maintaining Prowly’s backend layer.
Ruby Developer scope and qualifications:
- 3+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years of Ruby.
- DevOps knowledge (ssh, bash, nginx/Apache, memcached, Redis, AWS).
- Good SQL and database architecture knowledge (Postgresql).
- Testing background (Rspec).
- Baseline understanding of SCRUM.
- Baseline understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Your daily tasks on the job
- Building and maintaining web application used by people all around the world.
- Writing code focused on scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Building features across multiple levels of the technological stack.
- App performance monitoring and optimization.
- Active participation in the design, implementation and maintenance of the development, staging, and production infrastructure.
- High impact on planning and development process.
Paid holiday: yes
Part time work: no
Remote possible: full time
Office possible: yes, Warsaw
Flexible hours: yes
Travel involved: some
Freedom to choose tools: yes
Perks in the Warsaw office
In-house hack days
No dress code
5,5 – 8K PLN netto B2B
Prowly.com Sp. z o.o.
ul. Madalińskiego 71/1
Some info you can find also here: https://brandjournal.prowly.com/71293-ruby-developer
Please apply by sending an email with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with clause:
“I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”