Our company focuses on the development of real time financial data delivery service and the associated management infrastructure. We pride ourselves in providing quality data services to our customers and solutions that evolve with the customer needs. Retained candidates will benefit from access to any of our training programs in Stock Trading and Investment, made available through our direct business partners.
Our company is located in the US, with a local office in Warsaw. Our office in Warsaw provides a convivial environment to increase and creativity and productivity among team members.
Position Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
This position will focus on the development of full stack Ruby on Rails applications in an Agile Scrum team.
The selected candidate will be required to focus on the full stack development of Ruby on Rails applications within an Agile team following the Scrum methodology.
- Adequate compensation based on experience and skill - 7000-13000PLN/month
- Working for a US Stock Market celebrity
- Free Access to our trading course material and online resources - valued at US$9,000
- Free Access to our proprietary trading data platform - valued at US$179/month
- Training course allowance for technical skill improvement and learning material
- Paid travel expenses to the United Stages of America for major team meetings
- Yearly bonus based on team performance
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users within an Agile Team using the Scrum methodology. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, front end implementation based on mock graphics, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Work in an Agile team to meet the product owner specifications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code based on the product specification
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Estimate the effort to implement tasks
- Implementing test cases
- Follow Scrum methodology, training offered
- Experience with Ruby on Rails development and gems
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Able, willing and motivated to learn and ambitious
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, primarily SASS
- Familiarity with integrating external API services
- Experience with version control such as Git (github/GitLab)
- Self-motivated and organized
Additional consideration for the following Skills
- Very Basic understanding of the Scrum methodology and Agile development
- Very Basic understanding of API design
- Basic understanding of test automation
- Basic understanding of best practices for web application security and OWASP practices
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with Pair Programming
- Familiarity with deployment process to cloud services such as Heroku, AWS or Cloud66
If you are interested in working with our team, please submit your application to email@example.com