Our client is a leading company in data analytics area is expending its Tech Hub in Warsaw. Newly created Ruby on Rails team will focus on a tool for a TV measurement, audience engagement and advertising effectiveness.
We are seeking to hire an experienced RoR Developer who would take over a Tech Lead role.
In this role you will:
- Drive software architecture, design, development, and testing activities using agile methodology.
- Technologies include Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, React.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Solr, AWS, and others.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Estimate and plan large projects.
- Keep abreast of new technology trends and identify opportunities and risks.
- Learn and adopt new tools, technologies, and programming languages.
Technical Skills - Required:
- Ruby on Rails
- MySQL or PostgreSQL or other relational database
- Linux or Unix
What is offered:
Employment type: permanent contract with the client
Salary: 18 000 - 21 000 PLN gross per month, yearly bonus + benefits