Ruby on Rails Developer
Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland · Software Development
riskmethods- the intelligent way to manage risk!
Be part of a unique, international team that is a 2018 and 2019 FOCUS small to medium sized business certified top-employer! We are working with a Ruby/PostgreSQL/React stack, with a lot of Sidekiq data crunching under the hood, serving our web, iOS and Android applications.
For our Wroclaw office, we are looking for a motivated team player as our new Ruby on Rails Developer
What you will do:
- You will play an important role in our development team, bringing your experience to the table when it comes to defining the best user experience for our users for new modules, or when improving existing functionality.
- From day one, you will be working on stories that are directly visible to our customers, and will help make our product even better than it is today. Quality is one of our key goals, and you will be a part of that when it comes to code style and quality and automated testing.
- You will be able to contribute your own ideas to a unique product that is much more than the next shoe-shop/photo-sharing app.
- You will be part of our development team in Wroclaw and you will work together with your fellow developers in Munich and well as the product owners and quality management which are also located in Munich.
- You will be working in an agile environment. We’re currently following the SCRUM process.
Who you are:
- You have significant experience in Ruby on Rails and React JS, ideally with a SaaS product in a B2B environment.
- You have a positive, can-do mentality.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience scaling Ruby applications.
- You have experience in SQL, in particular PostgreSQL.
- You have experience working in an agile Environment.
What we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development.
- The ideal work equipment you need to do a perfect Job.
- Flexibility regarding working times
- Opportunities to attend conferences and trainings.
- Private health insurance, a relaxed work atmosphere and plenty of team events.
- Our office is in the heart of Wroclaw, easy to reach by car, bike and public Transport.
We are looking forward to your application @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation.
We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.