We are ShelfWise - a fast growing and ambitious start-up. We are working with AI and IoT on a daily basis.
Our solution provides real-time data and analyses about products and prices on physical shop shelves.
We are using cutting edge technologies to gather insights for our customers, which they would not be able to get before. During your work you’ll be interfacing with:
- state-of-the-art AI photo analysis / computer vision,
- IoT devices with cameras to provide real time view of the store shelf,
- mobile apps,
- BI tools.
See more info on our website: https://shelfwise.ai/en/
Great if you have:
- 4+ years of experience creating applications using Ruby language
- 2+ years of experience as a team lead
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable web applications and APIs
- Easiness to bridge the business and technical viewpoints
- Experience working in Agile
- Eagerness to constantly learn
Even better if you:
- have experience in designing and implementing public facing APIs
- have some DevOps skills and experience: i.e. you are able to quickly configure a new application in kubernetes cluster, dockerize a new project, configure full CI/CD pipeline for a project
- are able to start ASAP
- Building projects around cutting edge trends: Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Mobile
- Leading a small team of software engineers (2 persons at the moment)
- Taking active part in company’s crucial discussions and decisions
- A startup atmosphere where you can feel impact and importance of your work
- Employment contract (umowa o pracę, UoP) 15.000 - 20.000 PLN brutto
- Using the newest tools of your team’s choice
- An established automated delivery process: automated deployment several times a day, CI/CD with Bitbucket / Circle CI / Kubernetes on Azure, a bare-metal Kubernetes cluster (i.e. with a 6 digit number of GPU cores for AI development), good tests coverage
- 300m2 office in the heart of Kraków (Kazimierz-Berka Joselewicza)
ShelfWise sp. z o.o.
ul. Berka Joselewicza 21C
How to apply / Contact
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com