Looking for a fulltime RoR developer

Hi,
I’m writing this in English as we really need to be able to communicate with a developer in English and my Polish friend tells me most of you will likely speak very good English. :slight_smile: But, your English doesn’t need to be perfect by any means.

We are looking to hire a fulltime developer for a social networking site we’ve designed. Ideally we’d like an experienced Rails developer but will certainly consider someone who has programming experience and is looking for a project to learn Rails with or enhance their RoR skills. We’ll start out with 1 month trial contract and if that goes well we will sign a permanent contract for which you will receive guaranteed pay on the first of every month.

We practice agile development, use SVN, and an online ticketing system for easy bug/feature tracking.

If you are interested being a part of this exciting project and site, please email me your information and experience level and I’ll send over more information.

Tony
tony AT notsleepy DOT com

Oh I forgot to mention that this is open to anyone, anywhere in the world. You can work from your home. We’ll supply a public SVN.

Also I don’t believe in long meetings, massive documentation, and wasting time. We move quick and work in short cycles. We meet once a week for 30 minutes using VOIP that we provide and a open source screen sharing app.